Milliner Louis Mariette helps Milestone Hotel guests select ready-to-wear hats for day at the horse races or by the Polo field
Celebrities wear hats to horse sporting events
Louis’s clientele includes Jerry Hall, Alek Wek, Jodie Kidd, Isabell Kristensen, Sophie Dahl, Joan Collins, Dannii Minogue, Lady Gaga, Paris Hilton and Kate Moss.
Once you have your hat, you’ll need to travel in comfort and style to the horse races or the polo field. The Milestone will provide a chauffeur-driven Bentley to take you there and back.
The night before the big day, and the night after, you’ll stay in one of their luxury rooms, with a bottle of Joseph Perrier Champagne in your room and a full English breakfast on both mornings.
The complete Horses, Hats and High Society package includes:
- Two nights in luxury accommodation
- English Breakfast for two each day
- Bottle of Joseph Perrier Champagne in room on arrival
- One hour private consultation with Louis Mariette, Milliner in Residence, either in room or at his design studio in nearby Chelsea
- A Louis Mariette ready-to-wear hat for the occasion – please select preferred styles, prior to arrival, from his Spring/Summer 2012 Lookbook
- Welcome cocktails for two in Stables Bar
- A Bentley transfer to and from your chosen 2012 event
- Entrance tickets for two to your chosen event (see below)
- Royal Afternoon Tea for two on one day
- One hour of horseback riding In Hyde Park for two
2012 Event Ticket options:
- Epsom Derby package from $1,758* per night – Friday, June 1 through Saturday, June 2
- Hurlingham Park package from $1,495* per night – Friday, June 8 through Sunday, June 19
- Royal Ascot package from $1,850* per night – Tuesday, June 19 through Saturday, June 23
*Rates subject to monetary fluctuation.
Package price is per night (excluding VAT) for a minimum two night stay based on two adults sharing a Superior Queen Room. This package is subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
If You Go:
The Milestone Hotel +44 (0) 20 7917 1000
1 Kensington Court, London, W8 5DL United Kingdom
Horse Racing in England
Photos courtesy of The Milestone Hotel.