Horseback Riding Vacation in Iceland
Horseback Riding Vacation and Farm Holiday in Magical Iceland
Imagine going on a horseback riding vacation at the top of the word! While I’ve not yet been to Iceland, it actually has ” continental divide techtonic plates” separating North America from Europe. It also offers blue glaciers, boiling hot water geysers and a moon-like landscape used by NASA for astronaut training.
I’ve been told that the horseback riding in Iceland is wonderful. And who could resist the adorable Icelandic horses and ponies?
Iceland Horseback Riding Vacation for Writinghorsback Readers
$2,198 per person in twin room, plus roundtrip air from gateway city (mention code WHB for discount)
This is the first time I’ve offered a horseback riding vacation to Writinghorseback readers. The trip will take place June 21-30, 2010. Here’s what the horseback riding holiday will include:
- 2 nights’ Reykjavik central guesthouse in twin-bedded room with Blue Lagoon visit
- 7 nights’ Icelandic horse farm twin-bedded accommodations (with shared facilities)
- 9 full breakfasts (B), 7 packed or picnic lunches (L), & 7 full dinners (D)
- Roundtrip flight from Reykjavik (capital city) to Akureyri (in northern Iceland)
- Roundtrip transfers from airport to Reykjavik lodging & Akureyri airport to farm
- Guided daily rides from farm to fjords, valleys, boiling pits, waterfalls, & fishing villages
- Services of English-speaking riding instructor/guide & American escort
- Safety helmet & rain gear for riding