Horseback Riding Vacation – Staycation
Hold your horses! Today we are going on a horseback riding staycation vacation. What’s a horseback riding staycation? I was invited to be a guest on the Stable Scoop Radio Show. This 96th episode of Stable Scoop Radio was a twitter marathon. I was one of 10 guests on the Stable Scoop Radio show.
Listen to the Stable Scoop Radio Show
Today you will be able to listen to the podcast and learn about all sorts of horse-related people and places without having to leave your home, barn, computer, or horse for that matter. You can listen in from your office or ranch. Today is a horseback riding vacation staycation.
Sit back, relax, put your boots up and have a listen to the
Stable Scoop Radio Show pod cast.
Horse Lovers Tune into Stable Scoop Radio
If you don’t have time to listen to the entire radio show, you may scroll ahead to 23.31 on the dial and listen to my four minute segment toward the end of the show. I’ll be sharing some of my favorite riding locations including:
- Kay El Bar Ranch, Wickenburg, Arizona
- Princeville Ranch, Kauai, Hawaii
- Kualoa Ranch, Oahu, Hawaii
- Ricochet Ridge Ranch, Mendocino County, California
Twitter Marathon Guests Include:
- Kathleen Dodds – You Might Think This is Crazy, But… and follow her travels on Facebook
- Tammy Sronce – American Competitive Trail Horse Association’s attempt to break the World Record for the most trail riders at one time.
- John Lechner – Eventing Safety
- Mary Linda – The Science of Motion
- Isabelle Bochet – www.horsestraininginharmony.com
- Marie Taulbee – www.laraedo.comEquine Managment Software
- Poppy Doyle – Trinity Farm – Horse Boarding and Lessons
- Christina Laiche – Cuttin Up Radio
- Bonnie St. Clair – Grapevine Canyon Ranch
For More Information:
Stable Scoop Radio Show