Home on the Range in Wyoming at Jackson Fork Ranch
- Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam,
- Where the deer and the antelope play,
- Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
- And the skies are not cloudy all day.
- While the poem “My Western Home” was originally written by Dr. Brewster M. Higley in his home state of Kansas, I find the “Home on the Range” song particularly fitting for Wyoming.
- I recently visited Jackson Hole and Bondurant, Wyoming for the first time. You can feed bison at Jackson Fork Ranch. What a trip!
Bison video and buffalo photos courtesy of Travel Writer Nancy D. Brown